" ...though we travel the world to find the beautiful,
we must carry it with us, or we find it not "
Emerson (1803-1882)

Monday, November 09, 2009

School rules


It's great, a place where the school rules include:
"The throwing of snowballs at one another is strictly forbidden"..... ;)

I am enjoying very much the commute to work these days - there is a nice light through the forest, and often a red sky to great me. The forest paths are icey now, so I have funky spikes that I can set over a pair of shoes - makes life easier.

Had 1000L of dry wood delivered the other night. Makes for a cosy fire, which is much needed right now. The temperature is bouncing from -10C to plus, er, something (not much, anymore!). Its the end of høst for sure....



And look who I found stealing the bird seed yesterday.... !

No comments: