" ...though we travel the world to find the beautiful,
we must carry it with us, or we find it not "
Emerson (1803-1882)

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Snowy white memories




"No way!  More snow and trees to play in!  You ARE kidding me?!! ;) "

As many of you know I have been dog-minding Snow White a good while now, a retired racing husky who was looking for a new forever home.  I was tempted to take her on, but it was so soon after Dovre's passing :(.  Anyhow, happy end to the story - she has been re-homed to work some more years, and she now lives in Finland with her old buddy Skare (the black and white chappy here :)).

Good luck Snow White!  Here's to a long and happy retirement!




You do mean we are going skiing, right?  Er, soon?



(Girls Night Out at a local hut! nam! (yum!))


And this is the pose that I will always remember her by - a charming 'I CAN wait for you to get ready but I AM impatient!' That always melted me to smiles and laughter! 

 Dogs 'talk' to us often - and by no clearer body language than this!


(Look, there's even another dog waiting for us!)


Hope to meet up with Snow White again - she was a real trooper!


No comments: