" ...though we travel the world to find the beautiful,
we must carry it with us, or we find it not "
Emerson (1803-1882)

Thursday, May 23, 2013

22 May - freedom from the books!

Well. recently there has been an awful amount of this:
 And especially these: (that's a English/Norwegian dictionary bottom left,
and coffee on the top right for those who are wondering)

But yesterday for one blissful day, I felt like the Old Helen.  You see, the day previous to this I had submitted all 78 pages of the written component of my Norwegian Teacher Training degree. It has been much sweat and tears to get this far - and now it is only 3 weeks (less!) 'til I have my oral exam, and get to discuss my masterpiece of 78 pages (6 essays).

I must hasten to add, they (the pages) are in Norwegian. 
So, yes, hats may be off for effort, but effort and attitude can't colour the grading of a candidate, 
(as I have learnt through all my reading... yawn... yawn...)...

But, yes, enough of that: YESTERDAY

* SKI - COFFEE IN THE WOODS - HORSES *

enjoy the pictures! (let me take you there with me!)
















So, yes, here's a salute to the books!  

(and one definite salute to not the books ;))


No comments: